Senior/Lead (.NET) developer
Our Client is a multinational manufacturer of scales and analytical instruments. It is the largest provider of weighing and analytical instruments for use in laboratory, industrial, and food retailing applications and end-of-line inspection systems.
Why this client?
Working with our Client means you are impacting the world in important ways. We manufacture and service instruments that detect, measure, and weigh - from the infinitely small to the largest of vehicles or airplanes.
This project – new development branch – transition to new certificate printout architecture and platform for Client’s largest certificate offering.
So Intetics Minsk is looking for Senior/Lead (.NET) with team of 2 developers and occasional business trips to US and Europe.
Project Platform: C#/.NET 4.6 Framework, WCF/WebAPI Web Services, MS SQL Server, Stimulsoft, WPF.
What you will do:
- Developing back-end services solutions (C#, .Net).
- Manage daily operations of the .Net team including training, mentoring and resource allocation.
- Working with agile development methodologies, SOA and SOLID principles, OOP, DDD, DI/IoC.
- Participate in unit testing and test driven development.
- Participate in an experienced team on a rapid development schedule.
- Working for a stable company with 20 years of history, the resident of the HighTech Park.
- Cooperation with constant exclusively Western European and North American customers / more than 200 customers around the world.
- Provide an opportunity to participate in longterm projects in an active stage of development.
- Competitive "white" salary, protected from inflation.
- Payment of English language training on internal courses.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Medical care compensation.
- Professional trainings, seminars, conferences compensation.
- 5+ years working experience in software development.
- To be a good team player with excellent communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of C# / .NET 4.6 Framework.
- MS SQL Server.
- WCF/WebAPI Web Services.
- Experience with Windsor Castle, .Net ORM technologies.
- English (written and oral): Intermediate+.
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in the use of MVVM design pattern for UI development in WPF.
- Experience with TFS, Git.