Senior WPF Developer
We are looking for a professional with a strong understanding and knowledge about developing high available, high scalable services.
- Develop UX for client application both desktop and UWP (XAML and MVVM).
- Develop WPF applications software with a slick and intuitive interface.
- Buddy up with other developers.
- Deliver quality work, which is easily maintainable and future-proof.
- Consume the data from the web services / Rest API / other sources / layer / proxies, so you can focus on creating an intuitive user interface and customer specific coding standards, guidelines and best practices.
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead.
- Seek review from peer / technical lead periodically.
- Complete design documentation as per the scope.
- Prepare guidelines and checklist for design activities.
- Overall 5+ years of experience in .Net WPF and/or UWP
- Should be hands on and proficient in UWP, with strong understanding of OOP and MVVM design patterns.
- Mandatory to have hands on design and implementation of de-coupled, performant complex desktop / UWP / mobile applications in UWP using XMAL, User controls, dynamic templates, third party controls.
- Ability to design smooth UI for both classic desktop (mouse and keyboard) and handled devices (touch, ink, voice).
- Ability to work with Business Analysts and client teams to understand the business, technical capabilities to transform and deliver them in to the technical documentation/implementation.
- Ability to work with client and offshore teams in delivering the industry standard application