Senior UWP Developer
We are looking for a professional with a strong understanding and knowledge about developing high available, high scalable services.
The product is a digital whiteboard that brings real-time capabilities to large touchscreen and on any Windows 10 device to digitally transform the way of working. It is optimized for small and large touchscreens as it uses natural input methods such as inking, touch and voice commands. It’s a powerful whiteboard that allows teams and single users to work seamlessly with any Windows 10 device on the same virtual canvas, in real time. It has an easy-to-use, intuitive user interface which is a pleasure to use.
- Develop both desktop and UWP (XAML and MVVM) applications software with a slick and intuitive interface
- Buddy up with other developers
- Deliver quality work, which is easily maintainable and future-proof
- Consume the data from the web services / Rest API / other sources / layer / proxies, so you can focus on creating an intuitive user interface and customer specific coding standards, guidelines and best practices
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead
- Seek review from peer / technical lead periodically
- Complete design documentation as per the scope
- Prepare guidelines and checklist for design activities
- Overall 5+ years of experience in UWP. Experience in WPF is welcome
- Should be hands on and proficient in UWP, with strong understanding of OOP and MVVM design patterns.
- Mandatory to have hands on design and implementation of de-coupled, performant complex desktop / UWP / mobile applications in UWP using XMAL, User controls, dynamic templates, third party controls.
- Ability to design smooth UI for both classic desktop (mouse and keyboard) and handled devices (touch, ink, voice).
- Ability to work with Business Analysts and client teams to understand the business, technical capabilities to transform and deliver them in to the technical documentation/implementation.
- Ability to work with client and offshore teams in delivering the industry standard application