Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and Google Partner. The company won prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, American Business Awards, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
We are looking for a talented Senior Solution Engineer to join the team in our office at Krakow.
Our Client is a values-driven company that creates different ideas for making home a better place.
The Project is DevOps services in AWS, Azure and, potentially, Google. Large and highly loaded enterprise system with message processing in Kafka.
• Work with customers, partners, and prospects to understand and propose solutions.
• Own the customer reference architectures.
• Engage in system maintenance and control, configuration, expansion, configuration, etc.
• Implementing stream processing using Kafka Streams.
• Support the development teams.
• Perform on-going enhancements on the platform.
• 5+ experience with databases, distributed systems, programming, data analytics.
• Streaming experience with Kafka.
• Ability to switch context quickly throughout the day with numerous competing demands.
• Hands-on, technical, problem-solver personality.
• Demonstrated experience gathering and understanding customer business requirements.
• Experience with data warehousing and relational database architecture.