Senior Full-stack developer (Angular+Node.JS)
We are inviting Senior Full-stack developer to join Intetics and work with a excellent international team!
The product is a ground-breaking technology developed from research in the USA by a team of software engineers, mathematicians, and cognitive scientists with the support of a multi-million-dollar grant from the National Science Foundation. At the heart of the product is an artificial intelligence engine that assesses each student individually and continuously.
This product has been used by millions of students in over 100 different mathematics, science, and business courses at thousands of K-12 schools, colleges, and universities throughout the world. Customer specializes on different Math courses.
SCRUM is used as methodology: 2-weeks sprints, team grooming, planning meetings, daily stand-ups.
- Work in a progressive and high-demand field: e-Learning
- Work directly with core development team
- Everyday English practice
- Modern pure JS-based stack (Angular + Node.JS)
- Business trips to Los Angeles
- Implement new and maintain existing web features and solutions
- You will work on assessment tool used by students.
- Review existing code and recommend refactoring where applicable
- Research and solve problems using internet search, vendor support and other external resources
3+ years experience as a software engineer on large-scale software development projects
Experience with front end framework Angular
- Experience with Node.JS
- Solid understanding of design patterns, application integration and UI component architecture
- Experience with agile software development methodologies like Scrum and Kanban
- English upper intermediate level and higher
Would be a plus:
- Experience with producing and consuming secure RESTful web services using JWT, OAuth, etc
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Hands on experience with build and deployment tools like CircleCI, Grunt, Gulp, Jenkins, Webpack
- Experience with source control systems like Git, SVN, etc
- Experience with cloud services like AWS