Senior Database Developer/Administrator
Intetics invites Senior Database Developer/Administrator to join us for further development and improvement of the eCommerce platform.
The eCommerce platform of our client empowers B2B businesses with the ability to create consumer-friendly, rich experiences similar to a B2C site, while fulfilling all the important requirements unique to B2B eCommerce. With the eCommerce landscape continuously evolving, this platform helps eCommerce professionals innovate faster to generate more revenue with a unified on-demand B2B and B2C platform. Our client has 15+ years of eCommerce and catalog business experience and approaching $1 billion in online sales powered by his product.
- 5 years of database administration experience required.
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server 2008 - 2016 administration, ETL (SSIS) and SSRS.
- SQL Query (T-SQL) development, performance optimizations and tuning.
- Experience with AWS.
- .Net (C#) experience
- Nice to have: persistence offerings (Aurora, Redshift, EC2, S3, etc.)
- Ability to work off-hours to assist with time-sensitive tasks.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Manage E-Commerce SQL Server databases, including lifecycle from development to production systems.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of availability and security.
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real-time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema improvements.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.