Senior C++ Developer
Intetics Inc invites Senior C++ Engineer to join us for further development and improvement of the building security platform.
The objective of the project is creating desktop application for the visualization of deformations based on the point clouds comparison – a software system that helps user to analyze the deformation of 3D objects based on the results of LiDAR surveying.
- 4+ years C++ Programming Language (at least of C++11 standard)
- Experience with C++ standard library, Windows API, Boost, Qt, Qwt, VTK, PCL (Point Cloud Library), PCL IO extra, Eigen, OpenCV, Howard Hinnant's date, libLAS, libE57, Xerces.
- Algorithm design and analysis skills, understanding the significance of algorithms complexity
- Strong Object-Oriented Design and Analysis principles and patterns knowledge
- Strong estimation skills
- Highly result-oriented
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- English — intermediate or higher
Will be a plus:
- Perform hands-on graphics or GIS application design, programming, implementation, and support for GIS related projects and activities.
- Lidar Processing
- Embedded programming experience
- Python Experience