Intetics - an international IT-company with 24 years of history, a member of The Global Outsourcing Top 100 and the Top 5 Emerging Global Service Providers as one of the best companies for software development.
Now we are looking for Research analyst for extracting information from open sources, analyzing and drawing conclusions.
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate (consider also student), who will be able to work full-time.
- Working for a stable company with 23 years of history, the resident of the HighTech Park.
- Cooperation with constant exclusively Western European and North American customers / more than 200 customers around the world
- Provide an opportunity to participate in longterm projects in an active stage of development.
- The staff of the Minsk office is over 200 people, an international company - 500
- Competitive "white" salary, protected from inflation.
- Payment of English language training on internal courses.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Medical care compensation.
- Professional trainings, seminars, conferences compensation.
- Constructive thinking
- Good English (spoken and written)
- The second foreign language is desirable (German)
- An elementary overview of IT
- Ability to conduct written and oral communication
- Motivation to support sales