Intetics is looking for a proactive and passionate Project Manager to join our Kharkiv GIS team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for ensuring all projects are well managed and running smoothly.
Also we are expected you’ll be taking part in pre-sales activities and managing start of new projects.
We help companies effectively implement and use both, open GIS solutions, which are based on open source technologies and databases, as well as proprietary technologies. Our specialists use latest technologies, while keeping in mind long-term GIS trends.
- Control over the Project Development;
- Communicating with clients, analysis of their needs, primary interaction;
- Creating technical documentation;
- Participating in pre-sale activities;
- Preparing reports (timesheets, financial, etc) timely and on regular basis;
- 2+ years of IT project management experience;
- Good knowledge and understanding of Agile methodologies;
- Good spoken and written English level (at least intermediate);
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects;
- Ability to create technical documentation;
- Understanding of software development process;
- Knowledge of project management software (Jira);