PHP Software Engineer
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and Google Partner. The company won prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, American Business Awards, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
We are looking for a talented PHP Software Engineer to join our team.
About the project:
CRM system core, customizations and related products. The project has sophisticated cloud-based architecture based on various platforms (Amazon, Kubernetes and etc.)
Why we do it:
We work on a highly-demanded product that is used by over 1.5 million people in 120 countries all over the world.
Strong and well-coordinated, was carefully selected and is treasured by the client. We have balanced and flexible processes organization based on agile practices. 90% of the team are Senior+ level.
Client location: USA (California).
- Development of functionality, integration with own and third-party services, migration and placement in AWS.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise.
- Provide engineering designs for new software solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Contribute to all levels of the architecture.
- Maintain technical documentation.
- Consult team members on secure coding practices.
- Business trips to the client.
- Working for a stable company with more than 20 years of history, the resident of the High-Tech Park.
- Cooperation with constant exclusively Western European and North American customers / more than 200 customers around the world.
- Provide an opportunity to participate in long-term projects in an active stage of development.
- Competitive "white" salary, protected from inflation.
- Payment of English language training on internal courses.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Medical care compensation.
- Professional trainings, seminars, conferences compensation.
- 3+ years of software development in PHP+JS
- Working experience with LAMP, Github, Jira.
- Good knowledge of web-related technologies (Web applications, Web services and service-oriented architecture) and of network/web related protocols.
- Interest in all aspects of security research and development.
- Higher education (graduate or student).
- Pre-Intermediate or higher level of English.