Intetics (Minsk) - an international IT-company with 23 years of history, a member of The Global Outsourcing Top 100 - is looking for talented Middle/Senior .Net Developer to join our team.
Our client is a global technology company at the heart of the video games industry. We built an eCommerce store and community platform. We also patented the technology and launched the product for millions of gamers. It is a multi-million £ eCommerce business working with over 700 game publishers, offered to customers in over 195 countries in a multi-platform catalogue of 9000 games.
Client’s location: London, UK.
- Develop ASP.NET, MVC, C# shop.
- Assist other areas of the business with specifying what they need from Engineering to satisfy their requirements.
- Follow an Agile development process to get things done in a timely fashion Thoroughly QA code before it is put live.
- Documentation of systems being developed and deployed
- Maintaining security of the code through more specific tests
- Perform and assist in Peer Code Reviews
- Assist Systems Engineering with deployments
- Keep up to date with emerging technologies and how they might fit in the project
- Working for a stable company with 20 years of history, the resident of the Hi-Tech Park.
- Cooperation with constant exclusively Western European and North American customers / more than 200 customers around the world.
- Provide an opportunity to participate in long term projects in an active stage of development.
- Flexible working hours and comfortable office near the city center Competitive "white" salary, protected from inflation.
- Payment of English language training on internal courses.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Paid vacation and sick leaves.
- Professional trainings, seminars, conferences compensation.
- Good C# and .Net experience.
- Good MVC experience.
- Experience with Unit Tests, Test Driven Development, MVC, IOC / DI.
- Good working knowledge of Visual Studio 2015, GIT.
- Experience with Episerver.
- Experience of working with Ecommerce solutions.