Middle/Senior Project Manager
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and Google Partner. The company won prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, American Business Awards, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
Our client offers a range of products that provide consumers and businesses with a fast, fair and simple way to resolve their issues.
For Consumers - giving consumers a simple, fast and effective way to get their voices heard and their issues understood.
For Businesses - enabling businesses to resolve issues quickly and efficiently by developing insight and understanding.
For Adjudicators - helping decision-makers and appeals processes achieve fair and informed resolution by providing a balanced, straightforward resolution environment.
Headquarter: United Kingdom
- closely communicate with the client (product owner) and manage client’s expectations from the delivery perspective (in mind both – quality and speed);
- participating in pre-sale activities;
- continuously explore business aiming to provide predictable and quality service;
- provide connection between product and development team;
- gather, clarify and validate requirements details against business needs;
- explore additional opportunities to drive future business through quality results from programming perspective;
- manage development schedule (tasks’ creation, assigning, fulfilment follow-up) and deliverables
- set and follow up releases priority sequence;
- work closely with teams and step in to provide hands-on support, play team lead role;
- lead and supervise the delivery of multiple project teams at the same time within tough timeline.
- 4+ years of experience as a Project Manager (Lead Manager);
- Knowledge and experience of managing SDLC by Agile.
- Experience in high-load projects with distributed teams.
- Good experience in leadership or managerial position;
- Experience with Project Management tools (Jira, Confluence, MS Project and etc);
- Understanding of a software development life cycle;
- Strong people management, communication and client relationship skills;
- advanced spoken and written English.