Middle/Senior .NET Developer
We are inviting Middle .NET developer to join our strong GIS team at Intetics!
You'll develop an existing desktop solution (WPF) which is designed for quarry work (data integration with surveying equipment, data visualization).
The project is developing. At the current stage is planning to develop a web version of the product.
At the project you will find:
- Clean code;
- Product web version development from the scratch;
- A small team (2-3 people);
- Opportunity to go on a business trip to the most incredible continent - in Australia!
- Development of new functionality in close contact with the client team;
- Support of existing desktop application;
- Helping customer to build a new web-based solution;
- Suggest best approaches for the development of client's features.
- .Net 4.5+
- MVVM Light
- Entity Framework
- MS SQL
- 2+ years’ experience with applications development;
- Good knowledge with OOD / OOP;
- Experience with source control;
- Knowledge of English on Intermediate level and higher.