The company is a developer of software solutions for managing systems, security and processes.
It's one of the oldest companies providing such solutions.
The company focuses on five key areas:
- IT infrastructure management (Management Suite, Environment Manager, Performance Manager, DataNow, Cloud Service Appliance)
- Securing IT infrastructure devices (Security Suite, Patch Manager, Application manager)
- IT Service Management (Service Desk)
- IT asset management (Asset Manager, Asset Intelligence, IT Asset Management)
- Reporting and monitoring (Xtraction, Insight)
Design and build a modern and innovative Cloud based web application
Create architecture, technical designs based on requirements, selecting the best approach leveraging best practices.
Deliver quality code via unit testing, provide guidance for both test automation and manual testing.
Support the application to go through the full lifecycle, both during development and after release.
Work within a truly agile team that is willing to do whatever it takes to make the team successful.
- Experience working with SQL Server and MS IIS
- Complete understanding and experience in building Cloud/Enterprise applications
- Attention to detail, high degree of accuracy in daily work, ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or related discipline
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience using Redux state management approach in NgRx and Angular
- Proficiency with distributed systems built on cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Experience in building multi-tenant applications
- Cloud product development / implementation experience