Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and Google Partner. The company won prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, American Business Awards, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
We are looking for a dynamic Marketing manager to become a part of our great team.
What you are going to do:
- Creating articles, case studies, slide decks, infographics.
- Working with directories and company profiles.
- Writing content for website pages.
- Articles’ publishing.
- Cooperation with sales managers.
- Working for a stable company with 24 years of history, the resident of HighTech Park.
- Cooperation with constant exclusively Western European and North American customers/more than 200 customers around the world.
- Provide an opportunity to participate in long-term projects in an active stage of development.
- Competitive salary, protected from inflation.
- Benefits or financial aid for employees on significant days of their lives.
- Payment of English language training on internal courses.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Medical care compensation.
- Professional trainings, seminars, conferences compensation.
- Discounts and privileges for buying goods and services from partner companies.
What we expect from you:
- At least 2-3 years of experience marketing and 1 year in IT (outsource) marketing.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Experience in creating marketing collateral.
- Experience in creating website content.
- Strong English skills.
- A portfolio would be a plus.