Java Software Engineer (Minsk)
About our project:
We are the world’s leading financial services careers website – the place to go for financial careers and talent. We’re here to give companies and professionals in the financial services industry that vital edge. We bring clients and candidates together quickly and easily, so everyone gains. With each and every success we build our reputation as catalysts for progress.
Client`s Location: UK, London (business trips possible to London)
Team Size at Intetics Minsk 11 people (8 dev+2 QA+1 PM)
Customer Team Size London 8 people (2 QA+5 dev+1Lead)
- Work as part of an Agile team to contribute to product features from inception to delivery and beyond.
- Investigation of issues and provisioning of fixes as required.
- Collaborate to help design systems including creation of RESTful APIs.
- Develop in a TDD environment and use it routinely in your daily coding.
- Support the software your team build including taking part in deployment and monitoring.
- Integrating services into AWS and using automating scripting languages.
- Proactively strive for continual improvement of processes and tools.
- 4+ years' experience using Java/J2EE based technologies.
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented development.
- Working knowledge of Spring.
- Experience Hibernate/JPA, web frameworks, SQL.
- Experience with source control ideally Git and GitHub.
- Amazon Web Services.
- Ability to design RESTful APIs.
- Exposure to working in an agile (scrum) environment.