Java Software Engineer (IoT)
Intetics (Minsk) - a partner of Intetics Inc and a member of The Global Outsourcing Top 100 - is looking for skilled Java Engineer for new team in innovation project of cutting-edge field of IoT.
Our Client provides end-to-end solutions, often by using its own Platform.
This Platform combines two architectural paradigms, a data processing pipeline to handle real time data streams and supporting microservices that serve as a set of software components. These two technology stacks are tightly integrated to flexibly build state-of-the-art software solutions and allow continuously deploying the applications at scale and on a growing range of public and private cloud platforms.
The Project is Multitenant Public domain management tool, including
- citizen platform for creation and follow up of requests
- administration platform for follow up and approval of requests
- configuration module to configure business flows per city
Customer location: Belgium (with business trips)
- You are able to take responsibility for the backend of the project and are able to select the right technologies and tools to build the solution.
- You are able to integrate our frameworks into a working solution for the client.
- You help shape the architecture of our backend framework in order to continually improve our project setup procedures.
- You will be capable of helping our solution architects and product owners to come up with creative solutions that fit the needs of the project or product.
- You are a team player and able to communicate clearly with other members of the project team, meaning participating in backlog refinement sessions, planning poker sessions and discussions with members of the frontend team to negotiate the API contract between back- and frontend.
- You are able to work in an agile environment and will review the work of your peers in order to provide them with constructive feedback.
- An adventure in the cutting-edge field of IoT for an entrepreneurial mind
- The chance to work in a fast moving and innovative scale-up, with a variety of projects and assignments
- An individual development plan in close collaboration with team leads and HR
- Cooperation with constant exclusively Western European and North American customers / more than 200 customers around the world
- Competitive "white" salary, protected from inflation.
- Payment of English language training on internal courses.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Medical care compensation.
- Professional trainings, seminars, conferences compensation
- Experience with Java 8 through a previous work experience
- Experience with CQRS, event-sourcing
- Micro service architecture (with Lagom framework is a plus)
- Docker container management in Kubernetes
- Working experience with Ansible, Spring Boot and JUnit
- Clear and effective communication, in written and verbal formats (good written and spoken English)
As a big plus:
- Experience with interface Git, Kafka, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Scala & Jenkins