The customer's technology is the industry’s simplest, most powerful cloud contact center. It’s new, it’s different, and it will revolutionize the way that fast, easy customer service is delivered.
Our technology and unique Cloud 3.0 microservices architecture was created by recognized contact center industry leaders with over 25 years of experience building customer service software for enterprise-grade companies. Our team includes some of the original engineers who created enterprise contact center software at Genesys and Aspect, as well as engineers who developed CRM solutions at FrontRange.
Developer's responsibilities include:
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Work as part of distributed team to contribute to product features from inception to delivery and beyond.
- Investigation of issues and provisioning of fixes as required.
- Write high quality ,well designed, testable, efficient and maintainable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
This position allows working remotely.
- 2+ years of experience with Java (Java 7, Java 8 is a big plus).
- Good in HTML / CSS.
- GWT (Ext GWT, Ext JS) and MongoDB is a big plus.
- English is not required.