Front-end Middle Developer (Angular)
We are inviting Front-end Middle Developer to join Intetics and work with a excellent international team!
The product is a ground-breaking technology developed from research in the USA by a team of software engineers, mathematicians, and cognitive scientists with the support of a multi-million-dollar grant from the National Science Foundation. At the heart of the product is an artificial intelligence engine that assesses each student individually and continuously.
This product has been used by millions of students in over 100 different mathematics, science, and business courses at thousands of K-12 schools, colleges, and universities throughout the world.
Development teams are clearly divided into backend and frontend sides.
- Work with a team on client-side web application
- Implement new and maintain existing web features and solutions
- Review existing code and recommend refactoring where applicable
- Research and solve problems using internet search, vendor support and other external resources
3+ years experience as a software engineer on large-scale software development projects
Experience with front end framework Angular and/or React JS
- Solid understanding of design patterns, application integration and UI component architecture
- Experience with agile software development methodologies like Scrum and Kanban
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- English strong intermediate level and higher
Would be a plus:
- Experience with producing and consuming secure RESTful web services using JWT, OAuth, etc
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Hands on experience with build and deployment tools like CircleCI, Grunt, Gulp, Jenkins, Webpack
- Experience with source control systems like Git, SVN, etc
- Experience with cloud services like AWS