Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and Google Partner. The company won prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, American Business Awards, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
We’re looking for a highly motivated Engineering Team Lead to join our fast-growing TLV startup!
About the project:
Our client has developed a platform which provides log management and log analysis services.
Among the partners and customers there are: CNN, British Airways, Oracle, Dyn, Playbuzz, Asurion/Soluto, BigPanda, etc.
You're going to participate in building the most advanced log analytics SaaS platform in the market, based upon popular, cutting edge, open-source technologies.
What you'll work on:
- Collaborate with Product and technical leaders to build a compelling vision and roadmap for your team.
- Design and implement features and end-to-end product modules.
- Hands-on coding.
- Manage real-time services, addressing growing scale and microservices architecture.
- Own the team’s services end-to-end ensuring that we are highly available to our customers and support their critical flows.
- Work with Engineering and service engineering stakeholders to drive the team's vision and execution forward in a timely, efficient manner.
- Making key decisions to ensure the successful implementation of all initiatives.
- Build and mentor a team of highly skilled professional backend engineers. Aspire to hire and grow in-house top talent.