Employer Brand Specialist
Intetics is looking for experienced Employer Brand Specialist who will assist with the development, activation, and implementation of employment brand strategy both internally and externally.
- Develop and deploy employer brand and recruitment marketing content in partnership with internal stakeholders and external vendors as necessary, including both ongoing talent attraction/ digital campaigns and employee experience initiatives;
- Lead creation and execution of social media content calendar and external review responses/escalation (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Telegram), and track relevant metrics/analytics;
- Supervise all elements of Social Media Marketing campaign management;
- Collaborate with designers to develop creative brand concepts;
- Create SEO-optimized content for owned media (corporate web-site blog);
- Monitor social media trends, marketing techniques, industry standards to ensure effective content that achieves the marketing and business goals;
- Apply for relevant awards and competitions;
- Update and maintain fresh content on career webpages;
- Coordinate brand marketing efforts for industry conferences.
- 2-3 years of proven experience as Content Writer/SMM Specialist/PR Manager etc.;
- English - Upper-intermediate;
- Experience in social media platforms (i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, Telegram and Instagram) and demonstrated success in managing a digital media presence;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including consultative and relationship management skills;
- Experience in copywriting, content writing or other form of publication;
- The ability to plan, prioritize, and multitask;
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset.