Intetics is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Data Scientist to help our US-based client developing a data-driven recommendation engine. You will be responsible for developing algorithms for clustering datasets sourced and prepared by our local team regarding the client’s needs.
Our client is a successful startup that received funding from Lloyd’s group for the development of cloud- and AI-based solutions to provide insurance to small businesses.
- Transform the business problem into an analytical problem and identify data science approaches for achieving the desired business insights.
- Develop algorithms for data clustering and recommendation solutions for insurance services.
Work closely with the client and data sourcing team.
- Assist data sourcing team in data cleansing, preparation, and optimization of data requirements.
- Discuss the proposed methods and achieved results with stakeholders.
Strong knowledge of machine learning algorithms (supervised and unsupervised learning) and advanced statistics (particularly clustering algorithms).
- Technical competence to perform advanced data analytics: coding skills (such as Python/R), experience with machine learning tools (SageMaker/TensorFlow), proficiency with SQL and experience in working with large datasets.
- At least 2 years of relevant industry experience as a Data Scientist, Machine Learning engineer or a comparable analytical position.
- Ability to explain modeling results and recommendations to business and technical stakeholders.
- Upper-intermediate level of English sufficient for communication with a customer.
- Degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, finance or hands-on experience in relevant fields will be a plus.
- Experience in development or insurance industry experience or relevant educational basics will be a strong plus.